Generic Viagra Online – Alternative for the purchase of Viagra
Viagra is a medication for erectile dysfunction. It works by relaxing blood vessels and increasing blood flow to the penis. Like all medications, Viagra is available in the original patented version and in the generic version. Now, how to decide on one of the two versions? In principle, we must clarify some particularities about the components of drugs and bioequivalence:
- Active principle: it is the pharmacological essence that determines the action of a medicine: antihypertensive drugs, diuretics, anxiolytics or inhibitors of PDE5 such as Viagra.
- Excipients: are substances whose function is the preservation, preparation and administration channel of the active principle.
- Bioequivalence: according to the World Health Organization (WHO), bioequivalence is a quality of a medicine compared to another reference. Both have the same active ingredient and their absorption is similar.
The difference between generic and patented drugs is found in the excipients. The active principle is always the same. In the case of Viagra, the active substance is sildenafil (compound UK-92,480). When you buy Viagra, either generic or part-time, always buy Generic Viagra Online. Generic Viagra and patented Viagra are bioequivalent. In any case, you, as a user, perceive in the price difference, the most significant difference between generic Viagra and patented Viagra. And since we have been taught that quality is closely related to the value of products, the tendency is that we buy the most expensive one. In the case of Viagra, we make the mistake of choosing by price and not by quality.
It is essential that you know that the patent for a medicine grants creators the exclusivity of the product for the manufacture and sale of the drug for 20 years. This period includes an acknowledgment of the investment made by the creators during the research phase. At the end of that period, other manufacturers can produce the medication, under the generic name. Until 2011, only Pfizer was authorized for the manufacture of Viagra. Since then, several manufacturers have brought sildenafil with different names to the market. The best known are Kamagra oral jelly, strands of Viagra, Stada, Actavis, Teva, Milan, Cialis, Levitra, among others.
Now, bioequivalence is the same. In fact, the Pan American Network for the Harmonization of Pharmaceutical Regulation, following the parameters established by the WHO, has approved a methodology for the execution of equivalence evaluation tests. These tests are applied under strict protocols by national bodies responsible for sanitary permits. The same protocol applies throughout the world. Consequently, the Generic Viagra approved for marketing by the responsible institutions has proven to be bioequivalent with the patented Viagra. You can use generic Viagra with the certainty that it will be effective and safe.
Is it safe to buy Generic Viagra online?
Online commerce has grown exponentially and online pharmacies have proliferated. However, the WHO World Health Organization has issued a warning about the risks of acquiring drugs online. According to the WHO, the acquisition of drugs online is highly risky. As a result of the high rate of fake drugs. According to the WHO, the rates of profit of counterfeit and sold drugs reach up to 6,000%. Exceeding 25 times the profits obtained from the sale of drugs.
The most emblematic case is Viagra, which is marketed by falsifying its packaging. The aggravating factor is that even when the active principle is the same as that of the original Viagra, they do not possess the bioequivalence recommended by the WHO. Most cases do not exceed 50% of the recommended active ingredient. In addition, the WHO warns about the dangers of excipients of counterfeit medicines. These may contain toxic substances, used by counterfeiters to mimic the appearance of Viagra.
Buying Generic Viagra online – Yes or No?
The dilemma about buying generic Viagra online is solved by verifying your provider. Here are some tips:
- See the WHO Guide: Medical Products and the Internet
- Go to certified online pharmacies: you can investigate not only if they have the approval of the health department of the country where they are located. You can also check the opinions of the users. In addition, certified pharmacies will only sell you Viagra with a prescription.
- Buy Generic Viagra Online with just one prescription: Viagra is a powerful vaso dilator. Combined with other drugs such as nitrates, nitroglycerin, it can cause sudden drops in blood pressure and even death. Your life is at risk Be cautious.
- Do not buy Generic Viagra Online from suppliers in non-pharmaceutical commercial portals: deceptive offers are usually found in portals where all kinds of products are sold. Saving money risking life is imprudent.
- Check if the purchase of generic Viagra online is legal in the country where the website is offered: this is a strategy that allows you to immediately identify if the Viagra offered when searching on a website is illegal.
- Take your time: buying medications online is a necessary decision when they are not available at local pharmacies. However, a little research will ensure that your health does not take unnecessary risks.